January (Volume 47:1, #330)
- Review: Patricia Wrede. The Thirteenth Child (Frontier Magic Book One). Read Review by Ruth Berman.
- Review: Ponyo ("Ponyo on the cliff by the sea"). Directed by Hayao Miyazaki. Read Review by David Emerson.
- Review: Neglected Classics Reviews: E.R Eddison. The Worm Ouroboros. Intro. by James Stephens. Read Review by Joel Zartman.
- Review: Nahoko Uehashi. Moribito: Guardian of the Spirit; Moribito II: Guardian of the Darkness. Read Review by Daniel Baird.
- Review: Katherine Howe. The Physick Book of Deliverance Dane. Reviewd by Berni Phillips Bratman.
February (Volume 47:2, #331)
- Conference Report: Southwest/Texas Popular Culture Association Annual Conference, Albuquerque, February 10‐13, 2010. By Janet Brennan Croft.
- Conference Report: Mythcon 40 Reader's Theater Adaptation of Love All. By Lynn Maudlin.
- Review: The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. Dir. David Fincher. Read Review by Randy Hoyt.
March (Volume 47:3, #332)
- Feature: The Science Fiction and Fantasy Research Collection at Texas A&M University. By Joe R. Christopher.
- Review: Elizabeth Whittingham. The Evolution of Tolkien’s Mythology: A Study of The History of Middle-earth. Read Review by Douglas C. Kane.
- Review: Owen Barfield. Night Operation. Read Review by Jason Fisher.
- Review: Ursula K. Le Guin. Cheek by Jowl. Read Review by David Bratman.
April (Volume 47:4, #333)
- Feature: The New Home of the Mervyn Peake Archive. By Jason Fisher.
- Review: Avatar. Read Review by Diane Joy Baker.
- Review: The Wind in the Footnotes. Reviews of two new annotated editions of Kenneth Grahame’s The Wind in the Willows. Read Reviews by David Bratman.
- Review: Janet Brennan Croft. Tolkien and Shakespeare: Essays on Shared Themes and Language. Read Review by Merlin DeTardo.
- Review: Brooke McEldowny. Pibgorn Rep: A Midsummer Night’s Dream. Read Review by David Emerson.
May (Volume 47:5, #334)
- Conference Report: Tolkien at Vermont 2010. By Leslie A. Donovan.
- Interview: Illustrating Tolkien: An Interview with Ted Nasmith. By Randy Hoyt.
- Review: Sanford Schwartz. C.S. Lewis on the Final Frontier: Science and the Supernatural in the Space Trilogy. Read Review by Ryder W. Miller.
- Review: Inkheart. New Line Cinema, 2009. Read Review by Lynn Maudlin.
June (Volume 47:6, #335)
- Feature: An Interview with Simon Tolkien. By Jason Fisher.
- Feature: Report on the 13th Annual C.S. Lewis and Inklings Society Conference. By Jason Fisher.
- Review: Fuyumi Ono. The Twelve Kingdoms, Volume 4: Skies of Dawn. Read Review by Daniel Baird.
- Review: Jedediah Berry. The Manual of Detection. Read Review by David Emerson.
- Review: Verlyn Flieger. Interrupted Music: The Making of Tolkien’s Mythology. Read Review by Douglas C. Kane.
- Review: Anthony Burdge, Jessica Burke, and Kristine Larsen, eds. The Mythological Dimensions of Doctor Who. Read Review by Hugh H. Davis.
July (Volume 47:7, #336)
- Special Issue: Mythcon 41 Conference Reports
August (Volume 47:8, #337)
- Feature: A Scholar-in-Residence Report from the Kilns. By Cole Matson.
- Feature: Finduilas, Túrin, and the Incest Motif. By Romuald I. Lakowski.
- Review: Amanda Marrone. Revealers. Read Review by Alana Joli Abbott.
- Review: Bradford Lee Eden, ed. Middle-earth Minstrel: Essays on Music in Tolkien. Read Review by David Emerson.
- Review: Ilona Andrews. The Kate Daniels Series. Read Review by Berni Phillips Bratman.
September (Volume 47:9, #338)
- Feature: Tolkien, Myth, and Fantasy: An Interview with Verlyn Flieger. By Randy Hoyt.
- Review: Verlyn Flieger. Splintered Light: Logos and Language in Tolkien’s World. Read Review by Douglas C. Kane.
- Review: Hilary Tolkien. Black & White Ogre Country. Ed. Angela Gardner. Read Review by David D. Oberhelman.
- Review: Peter V. Brett. The Warded Man. Read Review by Kazia Estrada.
- Review: Dimitra Fimi. Tolkien, Race and Cultural History: From Fairies to Hobbits. Read Review by Mark T. Hooker.
- Review: The Secret of Kells. Directed by Tomm Moore and Nora Twomey. Read Review by David Emerson.
October (Volume 47:10, #339)
- Feature: The Weirdstone of Brisingamen: 50 Years Young. By Matt Fisher.
- Feature: Northern Mythological Traditions in The Weirdstone of Brisingamen. By Jason Fisher.
- Review: Jeff Duntemann. Souls in Silicon. Read Review by Alana Joli Abbott.
- Review: Mark Rosenfelder. The Language Construction Kit. Read Review by Harley J. Sims.
- Review: Helen Lowe. The Heir of Night. Read Review by Sarah Beach.
- Review: Alan Garner. Strandloper. Read Review by Jason Fisher.
November (Volume 47:11, #340)
- Special Issue: Remembering Glen GoodKnight
December (Volume 47:12, #341)
- Feature: Fictionalizing Lewis. By S. Dorman.
- Review: Carolyn Crane. Double Cross. Read Review by Berni Phillips Bratman.
- Review: Patrick Rothfuss. The Name Of The Wind. The Kingkiller Chronicle: Day One. Read Review by Sue Bridgwater.
- Review: Strahan and Anders (eds.). Swords and Dark Magic: The New Sword and Sorcery. Read Review by Ryder W. Miller.
- Review: Ken Harmon. The Fat Man: A Tale of North Pole Noir. Read Review by Edith L. Crowe.
- Review: Diana Gabaldon. The Exile: An Outlander Graphic Novel. Read Review by Berni Phillips Bratman.
- Review: Owen Sheers. White Ravens. Read Review by Alana Joli Abbott.
Content copyright 1967-2018 The Mythopoeic Society All rights reserved.