Spring (Volume 52:1, #372)
- Cover Art: The Unwritten Lady Dwarves of Middle-earth by Flavia Rose.
- Features and News: Mythcon 46 Room & Board, Call For Papers.
- Editorial: Social Media and Hobbit Survey Results by Megan B. Abrahamson.
- Features: Fictional Scholarship by Dawn Walls-Thumma.
- Features: A Sense of Place in The Weirdstone of Brisingamen by Yvonne Stubbington.
- Features: Rivendell Meeting Notes.
- Review: Jodi Meadows. Asunder. Reviewed by Shiloh Carrol.
- Review: Emily St. John Mandel. Station Eleven. Reviewed by Jason Fisher.
Summer (Volume 52:2, #373)
- Cover Art: Perelandra Dragon by Jef Murray.
- Features and News: Mythcon 46, Mythopoeic Awards Finalists for 2015.
- Review: Sue Bridgwater and Alistair McGechie. Perian’s Journey. Reviewed by Shiloh Carrol.
- Review: C.F. Cooper. Songs of the Metamythos. Reviewed by Kristine Larsen.
- Review: George R.R. Martin and Gardner Dozois, eds. Old Mars and Old Venus. Reviewed by Ryder Miller
- Report: University of Vermont Annual Tolkien Conference 2015. By Gerry Blair.
- Report: University of New Mexico Hobbit Society’s Intellectual Hooliganism 2015. By Fletcher Wallace.
Autumn (Volume 52:3, #374)
- Cover Art: Towards Avalon by Dan Bellum.
- Features and News: Mythcon 47; 2015 Mythopoeic Awards Winners.
- Report: Let Us Not Go to Camelot; It Is a Silly Place Musings on Mythcon 46 by Berni Phillips.
- Report: My First Mythcon by Alicia Fox-Lenz.
- Report: Excerpts from Blog of Mythic Proportions by C.F. Cooper.
- Report: Mythcon 46 Miscellany (including Clerihews) by Mike Foster.
- News: Namárië, Jef Murray.
- Review: Catherine Addison. The Goblin Emperor. Reviewed by Megan Abrahamson
- Review: Elizabeth Hand. Wylding Hall. Reviewed by Shiloh Carrol.
- Review: Faith Harkey. Genuine Sweet. Reviewed by Jamie Schippers.
- Review: Lewis Jenkins. Diary of a Robot. Reviewed by Susan Dorman.
Winter (Volume 52:4, #375)
- Cover Art: Finduilas Noticing Túrin by Ebe Kastein.
- Mythcon 47: Call For Papers.
- News: Job Announcement.
- Review: Peter V. Brett. The Great Bazaar and Brayan’s Gold. Reviewed by Kazia Estrada.
- Review: Gail Carriger. Prudence. Reviewed by Robin Jones.
- Review: Janet Brennan Croft, ed. Baptism of Fire, The Birth of the Modern British Fantastic in World War I. Reviewed by Ryder W. Miller.
- Review: S. Dorman. Five Points Akropolis. Reviewed by Jennifer Grace.
- Review: Kel Richards. The Corpse in the Cellar. Reviewed by David Bratman.
Content copyright 1967-2018 The Mythopoeic Society All rights reserved.